University of Missouri–Kansas USA is a top ranked research institution of higher learning in Kansas City, Missouri. UMKC is part of the University of Missouri System. The institution has a conducive environment for local and international students. The university has the following colleges and schools;
- the College of Arts and Sciences
- the Conservatory of Music and Dance
- the Henry W. Bloch School of Management
- the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- the School of Computing and Engineering
- the School of Dentistry
- the School of Education
- the School of Law
- the School of Medicine
- the School of Nursing and Health Studies
- the School of Pharmacy
- the School of Graduate Studies
Over the years, the university has grown to have good international recognition. And it has developed a number of financial aid programs to help students achieve their educational goal. One of these programs is the CAS Chancellor’s Non-Resident Awards which is open to international students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Candidate selected for this award will receive $8,000 in two instalments of $4,000 each towards the study of any undergraduate or master programme in the College of Arts and Sciences at UMKC.
Application Steps and Requirements
The applicants are required to apply through the online portal of the university. Students will be selected by the corresponding UMKC academic unit upon acceptance of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume or CV
- Official High school/ University transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Affidavit of support
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of biographical page of the passport
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have transcripts showing an outstanding academic record with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale to get into UMKC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105
Institution: University of Missouri-Kansas City
Country: United States of America (USA)
Study Level: BSc and MSc
Eligibility: International students
Application Link: https://www.umkc.edu/isao/future-students/scholarships.html?