Study in the United States of America
The Loyola University Chicago is a private research university established in the year 1870. It is located in the city of Chicago, Illinois. Over the year the institution has grown to become of the most sought-after universities in the United States of America. It is classified among “R2: Doctoral Universities.
The university offers more than 80 undergraduate and 140 graduate/professional programs. And there are lots of financial aid programs and scholarships for international students. One of them is the Returning Rambler Scholarship.
About the scholarship
- The scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition rate. The scholarship is restricted to tuition and does not cover fees or housing.
- Other institutional awards (including cohort discounts, school/program merit awards, athletics scholarships, etc.) cannot be stacked on top of the 25% tuition scholarship.
- The scholarship does not cover undergraduate prerequisite courses.
- The Returning Rambler Scholarship cannot be combined with the Pathways Scholarship, but will go into effect when the Pathways Scholarship eligibility expires if student is still enrolled in first graduate program.
- The scholarship is valid for graduate courses beginning in Fall 2022. Continuous enrollment is not required to maintain the scholarship. Should a student stop out for a semester, they can retain their scholarship as long as they return to the University prior to 10 years passing on their undergraduate degree completion.
Eligibility Criteria for the scholarship
- Loyola undergraduate alumni who have completed a Loyola bachelor’s degree and are pursuing their first Loyola University Chicago graduate program within 10 years of completing their undergraduate degree.
- Students enrolled in a credit-bearing post-baccalaureate certificate program, endorsement, a 4+1 master’s program or a master’s degree program beginning with the fall 2022 terms (semesters or quarters).
- Students must remain in good academic standing to be eligible for the scholarship.
Eligible Programs for the scholarships
- Eligible programs include all credit-bearing post-baccalaureate certificate programs, endorsement, and master’s programs except for the LLM program in the Law School with capacity.
- Excluded Programs include: Executive MBA, Healthcare Management MBA, Baumhart MBA in the Quinlan School of Business, Dietetics Internship, and the Accelerated Bachelors of Nursing Program (ABSN) in the Marcella Nehoff School of Nursing.
- Doctoral programs are not eligible for the scholarship including the DNP in the School of Nursing, EdD in the School of Education, MD in the Stritch School of Medicine, and the JD Program in the School of Law.
Application Process for the scholarship
Here are the easy steps to make a successful application;
- Students can submit their application to their selected graduate program at luc.edu/gpem.
- Admission decisions are contingent upon meeting program admission requirements and application deadlines.
- The scholarship will be posted to the admitted student’s account after the drop/add period of each term(semester or quarter).
Application Link: https://www.luc.edu/gpem/admission/returningrambler/