About the Institution
Founded in the year 1582, the University of Edinburgh is located in the United Kingdom. It is the sixth oldest university in the United Kingdom. The university has five main campuses in the city of Edinburgh. The institution prides itself in providing a good learning environment for its students, and also provide some scholarships programs to aid those students in actualizing their dreams.
The Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships is meant for students of outstanding ability from countries outside the UK and Ireland for the academic session 2021-2022.
The scholarships are worth £5,000 per year
To be eligible for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships, you must meet the following eligibility conditions
- Be an applicant from any country outside the European Union
- Be accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme.
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date of 31st March 2021.
- English Language Requirement:Proof of English Language proficiency may be required.
How to apply
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
The scholarship deadline is 23:59 GMT 31st March 2021.
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
NOTE: When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
University: University of Edinburgh
Country: United Kingdom
Study level: Undergraduate
Value: £5,000 per year
Eligibility: International Students