The university of Chicago was established in the year 1890, and since then, the institution has grown to become a top ranked research university in Chicago, Illinois USA. its main campus is located in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood. The institution provide a good learning environment for its students to obtain any academic degree of their choices.
The institution has a number of scholarships for local and international students to take the advantage of and achieve their dreams. The university maintains some campuses outside the USA in Singapore, London, Paris, Beijing, and New Delhi. So students attending the University of Chicago, even better with scholarships, will be able to study not just in America, but also in different campuses around the world.
Scholarship complete package
- it covers tuition fee for the duration of study
- Accommodation will be provided
- the package also cover health insurance
- a meal plan, and estimates for additional costs like books will be provided
- There will be provisions for living stipends
Method of application
- You are to enroll into the undergraduate or Postgraduate degree coursework at the University by common application or coalition application at the University of Chicago.
- Submit International Student Financial Aid Application
Supporting Documents needed for the submission of application
Applicants are required to provide the following;
- Personal Statement
- Secondary school report or transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school degree or masters degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET).
Note: For graduate students, the admission process is handled by individual departments.
Scholarship of the Summary
- The scholarship is sponsored by the University of Chicago, USA
- The scholarship is fully funded for the duration of study
- The host Country is United States of America
- The institution involved is the University of Chicago, USA
Eligible Nationality: All
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies