Macquarie University is a top public research university located in Sydney, Australia. The institution is home to local and international students. And over the years, it has grown and developed programs inline with the current trends of academic improvement. The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students. It provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2021.
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
University: Macquarie University
Study Level: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Eligibility: International Students