The institution was established in the year 1883. And since then, the institution has grown to become New Zealand’s largest university by enrolment. The institution is a public research university based in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the highest ranked New Zealand university in the QS World University Rankings.
University of Auckland Business School is making available a financial assistance towards tuition fee to international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. The Scholarship was established in 2013 and is funded by the University of Auckland Business School. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract international students to the Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing or Master of Professional Accounting degree at the University of Auckland Business School, enabling them to gain the skills and knowledge required to launch a business career.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students
- Students admitted into Masters degree program.
- The award is available for Masters degree students in Human Resource Management, Management, International Business, Marketing, Professional Accounting degree courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Applicable study for the Masters Scholarships:
The following courses qualifies for the award.
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting degree
University: University of Auckland
Country: New Zealand
Study Level: Masters Degree
Opening date: 4 December and 20 April
Closing date: 15 January (April intake) 1 June (September intake)
Tenure: Duration of programme
For: Tuition fees assistance
Number on offer: Varies
Offer rate: Biannually
Value: Up to $32,000